Monday 17 November 2014

vegan overnight oats

I love sharing my life with you. And I'm so thankful that you have been on this journey with me as I share my online health and wellness diary with you. I love hearing your stories and how my little online corner of the world has helped you and your loved ones on your journey to better health. What a privilege to share with you!


Raw vegan cake from the beautiful Raw Desserts App

If you have been following me on social media, you'll have heard that I've just had a very talented friend design a logo for me as I plan to revamp my blog and relaunch as a new website in February next year. How exciting! Bigger and better things are on the way, my loves!


Perfecting my food photography skills at a dinner for my mama bear's birthday!

I'll be revealing more in the coming weeks, but in the meantime, I'd love to hear from you about what you would like to see more of from Seed Bearing Fruit. Are there any burning topics you'd like me to write about? Would you like to see more raw or cooked vegan recipes? more self-care posts? spiritual posts? personal posts? How about in-person workshops, eBooks, health coaching or online programs?

I am here to serve you and have many, many thoughts in my head! But I'm hanging out to hear from you so please comment below or contact me through my social media accounts: Facebook, Instragram, Pinterest, Twitter.


Me taking a photo of my dad thinking he was taking a photo of me taking a photo of me… confused?!

vegan overnight oats


1/2 cup rolled oats, gluten-free*
1 Tbsp chia seeds
juice of 1 orange
1 banana, sliced
1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped 
handful of mixed frozen berries
4 Tbsp coconut yoghurt
goji berries, to garnish
dried coconut, to garnish
sprinkle of ground cinnamon

Mix the rolled oats and chia seeds in an empty glass jar. Pour the juice of an orange over the oats and seeds before layering the banana, kiwi fruit, berries and coconut yoghurt as you like. Garnish with the goji berries, dried coconut and cinnamon. Screw the lid on the jar and keep in the fridge overnight. Serves 1. 


*Oats are naturally gluten-free. However, the oats can become contaminated during the processing and packaging. If you are gluten intolerant or suffer from Celiac Disease look at buying certified gluten-free rolled oats. 

Quote for the Road… 


No comments:

Post a Comment